Touch of brilliance. Touch and see Windows 8 in a brilliant new way. The HP SPECTRE XT TouchSmart Ultrabook™ gives you an intuitive touch experience on a 15.6-inch diagonal Radiance Full HD flush display.Get your hands on one.
Get your hands on one.
Go beyond keyboard and mouse, and get more from Windows 8. Swipe and tap using multi-touch gestures on the 15.6-inch diagonal Radiance Full HD flush display. It gives “hands on” a whole new meaning.
Designed to inspire you
Get amazing audio with tilted speakers and Beats Audio™. Enjoy great music experience with the exclusive partnership between HP and Universal Music Group. Small size. Big sound.
Experience an Ultrabook™ unlike any other.
Thanks to 3rd generation Intel® processors, there’s nothing holding you back. Be a multitasking marvel. A photo editing whiz. With fast processing speed, you have all the performance you need.
Edit photos with Adobe Photoshop® Elements. Make great movies with Adobe Premiere® Elements. With powerful automated tools and motion graphics, unleash your creativity right out of the box.
Disable remotely. Restore easily. Built-in confidence
Help keep your data safe if it ends up in the wrong hands. Remotely disable your PC and deny data access if your notebook is lost or stolen. Then easily restore the data if your notebook is recovered with Absolute Data Protect combined with Intel® Anti-Theft™ Technology.
The premium support you deserve
Say hello to fast, personalized assistance and get the support you need, when you need it. World-class customer care from a dedicated team can help you get up and running quickly and answer your how-to questions.
Basic setup, upgrades and optional additional components, accessories and software are listed. Upgrades and additional components may affect the final price.
HP SPECTRE XT TouchSmart Ultrabook™ 15-4000ea
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 37.7 x 25.4 x 2.22 cm
Dimensions will vary by configuration
Supported Operating Systems
- Intel® Rapid Start Technology
Intel® Smart Response Technology
- Natural silver, magnesium base with soft-touch paint, aluminum cover
- 1 port with USB boost: charge devices while your Ultrabook is on, off, sleep or hibernating
Hard disk drive partition
- Up to 16 GB partition for system recovery
Hard drive description
Hard drive (2nd)
- 39.6 cm (15.6”) Full HD BrightView LED-backlit (1920x1080)
Display size (diagonal)
- Beats Audio™ Quad speakers
- HP TrueVision HD Webcam with activity LED
dual array digital microphone with software
- Full-size backlit UV painted
- TouchPad supporting multi-touch gestures and on/off button
Connectivity and Communications
- Intel 802.11a/b/g/n with WiDi 2x2
- 1 HDMI
1 Mini DisplayPort
1 Thunderbolt (shared with mini DisplayPort)
2 x USB 3.0 (1 Boost)
1 x USB 2.0
1 x Combo audio jack
Battery and Power
Power supply type
- Starting at 2.15 kg
Weight will vary by configuration
Software and Applications
- HP Registration for Windows8
Getting started guide with Windows 8
HP Utility Center
HP Recovery Manager (recovery partition, recovery USB/Flash unit creation tool)
- Prepaid 24 month Norton Internet Security 2013 Subscription
Cyberlink YouCam DE
Adobe Photoshop Elements
Adobe Premier Elements
HP Connected Photo
Absolute Data Protect (1 year)
HP Connected Music by Universal Music Group
HP Support Assistant
Software - Productivity & finance
- Buy Microsoft Office to activate Office software on this PC
Certification and Compliance
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- 1-year limited hardware, pick-up and return, parts and labour with Premium support
Limited warranty coverage and exceptions
- Get access to a dedicated, qualified HP professional who will provide direct and fast responses to your queries until resolution.
- Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware to take full advantage of Windows 8 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ for details.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- The product could differ from the images shown. © 2013 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Specific features may vary from model to model. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Enhance your HP ownership experience by adding genuine HP accessories.