Meet business needs now, and into the future with a smart all-in-one PC packed for ultra-performance and rich in multimedia features. Implement intuitive, optional touch in this space-saving design, ideal for business applications and high-traffic areas. Boost productivity with the latest PC technologies and simplify your IT environment with remote manageability and enterprise-class security.
An all-in-one changes everything
Tune in to outstanding audio quality with integrated SRS Premium Sound PRO™ and internal business-class speakers.
Increase your storage space with multiple SATA Hard Drive configurations up to 1 TB, or a 256GB Self-Encrypting Drive/Solid State Drive.
Control the fleet
Get full access to your entire system through one rear-facing, lockable panel that allows you to easily upgrade and replace components.
Maximize your investment
Your peace of mind is our business. Count on award-winning support and service, with a standard, 3-year limited warranty, or choose extended packages through HP Care Pack services.
Basic setup, upgrades and optional additional components, accessories and software are listed. Upgrades and additional components may affect the final price.
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 56.19 x 19.56 x 43.62 cm
With basic stand
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows® 7 Professional 64
- Intel® Core™ i3 processor
- Intel® Core™ i3-3220 with Intel HD Graphics 2500 (3.30 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
External drive bays
Internal drive bays
Hard drive description
- 500 GB 7200 rpm SATA 3.0 Gb/s
- Slim Tray-load SuperMulti DVD writer
- 58.4 cm (23") diagonal TN widescreen WLED backlit anti-glare LCD with or without Optical Touch Panel option
native resolution of 1920 x 1080
optional integrated 2.0 MP webcam & dual microphone array
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics
- Integrated IDT 92HD91 audio with SRS Premium Sound Pro Software
High performance integrated stereo speakers
Volume control and mute buttons
Stereo headphone jack
Stereo line out
- HP PS/2 Standard Keyboard
- HP PS/2 2-Button Optical Scroll Mouse
Connectivity and Communications
Expansion slots note
- Half-length mini PCIe used by optional wireless LAN module
- Optional ports include 1 serial and 1 6 in 1 Media Card Reader
- Integrated Intel 82579LM GbE (10/100/1000)
- 4 USB 3.0
2 USB 2.0
1 microphone in
1 audio out
1 power connector
- 1 half-length mini PCIe x1
1 Secure digital media reader
1 6-in-1 media card reader
Battery and Power
- Internal 230W, 90% efficient, active PFC
- Starting at 9.85 kg (with Touch Panel)
Starting at 9.02 kg (without Touch Panel)
Exact weight depends on configuration
- USB port disable
Common Criteria Certified, Infineon TPM SLB9635TT1.2 - 3.17 FW
Lockable Access Panels
Wall Mountable via VESA bracket
Support for Nobel Locking Plate (3rd party option)
Support for 3M Privacy Screen for non-touch models (3rd party option)
Software and Applications
- Intel Standard Manageability
- Microsoft® Office Starter: reduced-functionality Word and Excel® only, with advertising. No PowerPoint® or Outlook®. Buy Office 2010 to use the full-featured software
Adobe Flash Player
Microsoft Advantage Program
Microsoft Security Essentials
PDF Complete Corporate Edition
HP ProtectTools Security Suite
Windows 7 Professional 64 Recovery DVD kit
Certification and Compliance
- Protected by HP Services, including a 3-3-3 standard warranty. Terms and conditions vary by country and/or Business Model.
- Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware to take full advantage of Windows 8 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com/windows for details.
- Intel, Core and Pentium are registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- © Copyright 2012 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Enhance your HP ownership experience by adding genuine HP accessories.